Friday, May 8, 2009

that wedding i went to pt. 2

We rushed to the grand ball room where the wedding took place. "Welcome! Thanks for coming", we were greeted by total strangers, most probably the bride's relatives. Icould see around 200 other guests in the ball room. Among the guests werea few celebrities too well known to be mentioned in this article."Man, she must have some social life," I whispered to myself. We took our seats in the middle of the ballroom as the wedding started to take place. I noticed the table was covered with an elegant cream coloured tablecloth complete with large wavy frings to add flamboyance. It looked more suitable on the bride than the gown she was wearing. there was a large bouquet of violet and pink roses neatly arranged in the center of the table. The square porcelain plates and japanese_made silverware were so shiny that I could see my reflection in it. I was too occupied with the table arrangement to even notice the wedding that was happening.