Sunday, May 31, 2009

dope

Woke up.
Clock was reading about 8 am.

AAAAAAAAAAAAArghhhHH
My head.
I feel sick.


I got up and faced the mirror.

God, I even look sick.


My face was still stained by mascara eyeliner markings.
My hair was rock solid from all the hairspray I sprayed on.
My eyes were as black as a mouse.

My cousin and I.
The night before, we ransacked through our grandma's dressing table.
Treasure we encountered.
Lipstick, mascara, hairspray, gloss, hair gel, eyeliner, all you'd expect to find on a stylist's dressing table, all fell to our sinful hands.

Ooooooh..... Ultra hold hairspray.
A must try item to keep hair standing under the rainy weather of KL.
Tssssst.....Tssssssssst
a little fixing here and there.
half a can sprayed on my head now.
Hmmmmmmm... Just a quarter of the can more would just about do it.
Tsssst....Tssst
The perfect look.

Hey look! a pair of shades
I need to change my look to match it


Tsssssssst.......Tssssssssst
I sprayed the rest of the can on.
Just right.

Oooooooh. Mascara.
A little bit on my lashes.
The rest on my face.
Celik-celik sekali dua.
A side burn.
Celik-celik sekali dua.
Overgrown connected eyebrows.
Mascara ink draws such perfect fake facial hair.

Lipstick. Damned lipstick
Mmmmm... kinda salty
Lmmmmmmmmmllmmmm
Crap!
I pressed it too hard on on my lips that I flattened the tip.
Lucky she's not here right now.
If she ever reads this she'd skin me and stuff me in a shredder.

You're looking so fine Hakim.
Yeah!

I now can proudly confess to be my grandma's grandson