Saturday, June 27, 2009

filling the sapce

I was waiting for shaari at the school's rear entrance.
12.:35 then
he told me he'd be there by 12:30 lebih
so he showerd up at 1

nvrmind lah

so we left to tmn melawati 4 the auditions.

hell the raods were congested
we arrived at the area a half hour later
but only got to the studio at 1:45 cause the place was so secluded

met ground zero
talk2 a bit then one guy came and asked us to register
so we entered our band as:Swine Violence

some clowns were playing the didjereedoo(wth)

our turn came
oh god

just playlah
i'm pretty sure u know what we played
it went finebut on the 2nd song the guitar was somehow toned down
so much that i could barely hear it

ground zero's turn
they played lovebug and secret valentine
jun yan sounded a bit rough but everything else was good

then jwalita and regina were up
dam the girl could sing
and all the while she kept saying that she'd mess up

3:49
I told my dad that we'd be finished at 3:30

ape lagi?

I ran down the alley overtaking a few cars and across the road
i felt like I'd ran faster than Bolt

penat gile

i know i shoulda posted this on saturday but wth?