Friday, June 5, 2009

Remember the colours.
  1. God of Fire Emir
  2. Liana
  3. Nelly
  4. Aiman
  5. Suba
  6. Steffi
  7. Aqil
  8. Skema king
  9. hidayatul
  10. Joanne
1. Would you date number 5?
-I'd first jump off KLCC, the get run over by a train, then crash into a Boeing 747, Get blown up by a nuke, then launched to the sun to bet burned. It's not taht i don't like you, It's just that I only date singles
2. Number 2 just got in a car crash. How do you react?
- I'd die
3. You see number 9 with your boy/girlfriend. What do you do?
- I don't know cause I don't have either
4. You come home and your room has been ransacked by number 4.
- I'd give him a pedigree then a tombstone then RKO the swanton bomb then people's elbow then stunner the batista bomb then german suplex then top it off with sharpshooter. He wouldn't mind. He'd just laugh cause he's only a year old
5. Number 1 is acting weird.
- Cause he has a lighter in his hands
6. Numbers 3 and 8 decide to give 10 a haircut
- She'd scream
7. Number 7 just got tickets for him/her and ask you to go to a concert.
- I'll trade the tickeys for a Gibson. Sorry
8. Number 10 takes you to a bar
-I'd walk out
9. Number 4 has to move to the other side of the world
- I will follow you....
10. You and number 8 are being chased by the cops for an unknown reason
- I'll trip him so he gets caught and get away
11. Number 5 asks you out to dinner
-Well if she's paying, then....
12. Number 9 and you are sitting on a bus
- Hey, how's life?
13. Number 6 calls you in the middle of the night because he/she can't sleep
- We'll be chatting all night.
14. Your walking with someone and number 6 runs up and tackles you to the ground from behind
- I'd apologize and keep walking
15. Number 1 is crying one day and you ask him/her why and it seems their boy/girlfriend has dumped them
- You stay here. I'll go burn her head off
16. Number 2 offers to bake you a meal. As you sit in the other room, the kitchen is suddenly aflame
- I'll get both of us out of the house. Ten years after I'll tell her that I started the fire. sorry
17. Number 4 comes to your door one day holding a koala
- I'll give it a lighter to play with
18. Number 4 just got you an X-Box
- Okay, now. When does the warranty expire?
19. Number 9 challenges you to a children's card game!
- tak cukup tua lagi ke hah?
20. Number 1 thinks he/she's overweight
- because he is. Checkoout his belly. Dem
21. Number 7 looks lonely!
- He always is
22. Number 2 asks you rudely to go leave her/him alone
- If it makes her happy then I'll go
23. Numbers 5 and 3 decide to throw a surprise party for you
- I wouldn't attend it so you don't have to bother. sorry
24. Number 6 decide to dye their hair black. What do you say to that?
- We'll see if it gets blacker than it already is
25. Number 2 tells you he/she is going to go out for a while, and then later you hear about a shooting where 2 went
- I'd make my way there with my guns
26. You catch number 9 by him/herself, crying
- I'd sit right next to her
27. Numbers 1 , 3 , 5, and 6 all tackle you at once!
- I'd run all the way to the moon