Monday, June 15, 2009

since I can't upload all the pics yet...........

Rules:*1. Those who get tagged must answer the question about themselves.
*2. At the end of the post, tag 10 people except the person who tagged you(tagger).*
3. Continue this game by sending to other people.(refer to rule No.2)

Time: 5:45 pm
Name: hakim
Age/Birthday: 15, 12/13/93. It's a celebrated day in a land on a continent on the other side of the world
School: skipped

Elder sisters: nay
Younger sisters: one whose nuts and slightly over dramatic
Elder brothers: ariff aka Skema King, formerly known as Godzilla
Younger brothers: check

Favourite liquids[drinks]: ice cream soda+tabasco+squashed peaches= mocktail of the year
Favourite consumables[food]: none. seriously
Favourite place to sleep: my butt on the stool with my head and feet touching the floor

Flying?: I'm like a bird, I always fly awayyyyyyyyyy
Swimming/Diving?: totally in for swimming. Me cuz and I used to swim whole days when we were in Penang. By night my skin and hair would sport the same colour.

How much friends in MSN?: no msn la.........
Couple?: my mind's set it to a nay. But some came close to changing it to a yay
Loved ones?: ALLAH, family, some friends, guitar, drums, picks and sticks, blink 182, carls jr, fire, pool, bed, apples, bicycle, receipts, music.

Get kicked on the butt: I kick ass, but never kicked in the ass. You'll Never Get Me!!!!
Allergic?: dust. once I sneezed a hole thru my handkerchief cuz I inhaled some dust while cleaning my room
Gastric?: had one during Hari Raya

Whole fortune: what's a whole fortune?
Age of marriage?: ideal : Im already married-to myself, but maybe I'll divorce and God hooks me up with a nice girl. no?
Children wanted?: 2. I can't do myself so I'll adopt
Age of death?: 63 would be nice. It's all God's in will though.

Animals in house?: I've had cats, hamsters, rabbits, fishes blah3. they all died
Longest fingernail ever kept : 1/2 a cm
Wanted birthday present : one way ticket to heaven

Q: In your dream, a god tells you that you are a billionaire in your dream world and gives you a wish. What would you wish for?
A: I'd give a way my wealth to the more needy. then for my wish I'd ask God to give me a million more wishes

I tag idzham