Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RANTology

My rants

just cuz I keep quiet don't mean I ain't got nuthin to say
bottling up can amount to disaster once the container blows apart
so here's just to delay the consequences

did you know that you probably don't know anything about me or anyone
deny it all you want but the only person anyone could understand is himself
yet we all claim to know another so well though many times we can't even tell when our best friend is lying to us
purposely or otherwise
it ticks me off so much
how can you say you know my type, what I'm gonna do about a situation, how I'd react when you've only predicted such an incident once or twice
coincidence is not something anyone can foresee
now you know I do get mad
now you know I don't always smile because I mean it
you're wrong to think I don't give a damn 'just because I don't seem to
I'm as human as any of you

time to reseal the lid
enjoy good music
and wait for the next sequel